Are you looking for professional flooring removal with the best results?
We use ride-on, state of the art removal equipment to remove nearly all flooring types, both glue down and nail down. Our equipment is highly effective in removing floors in 1/3 (or less) of the time than it takes for conventional removal. We specialize in floors that are hard to take out and difficult to remove.
MSH Floor Removal Services has completed hundreds of residential and commercial floor removal projects, so we know all of the factors and needs to consider when removing floors inside of your home or place of business. These factors include:
- Having potential HVAC ductwork dust removal and cleaning costs
- Performing general cleaning to remove dust
- Protecting cabinets, furniture, walls, and flooring that are not to be removed
- Cutting transitions between different types of flooring
- Removing the waste safely
- Removing the floors correctly so as to not damage the subfloor
- Removing 100% of glue or thin set correctly
- Making sure the floor is ready for the installer’s preparation and installation
Leave it to the Professionals
By using MSH Floor Removal Services you will have peace of mind in knowing a professional crew, with state of the art equipment, will show up at your job site in the morning and by the end of the day, you will have a clean, smooth concrete slab that's ready to accept the new floor covering. All the trash and debris will be hauled away on our dump trailer so you can just shut the door and wait for you floor installer.
We can remove the following: